Hours of Operation: Track and End-Zones
Mondays – Fridays from 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays – Sundays: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
*Community members would not have access to the field when user groups with permits are present!
*Please see Track - Track Closures on the website to learn when the stadium would be closed!
In addition, please review our rules and guidelines that ALL users would have to adhere to while occupying the facility:
Community User Rules (COVID-19 Update)
1. No groups larger than 10 people are permitted to engage in any activity while on the stadium premises.
2. Social distancing (6-feet apart) must be maintained to everyone’s best effort.
3. No games or scrimmages are to be played under current restrictions by the provincial government.
4. Failure to adhere to such rules warrant a verbal acknowledgment by our staff and would result in the community user being asked to leave if the rules are further disobeyed.
5. Central Tech Stadium staff have authority to use their discretion in restricting access to incoming users in order to maintain or reduce capacity limits inside the facility.
General Facility Rules
1. NO pets are allowed on the property.
2. NO smoking or alcohol permitted on the property.
3. Food, gum, nuts or sunflower seeds are NOT permitted on the property.
4. Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are NOT permitted on the property.
5. NO metal cleats allowed on the track or field.
6. Shirts and shoes must be worn at ALL times.
7. Weapons of any kind and materials posing a fire risk are strictly prohibited.
8. The track is open to the public during the times the facility is open. Track use is at your own risk. Track rules are enforced.
9. Field users and spectators must stay on turf.
10. The TDSB and Raizenne Inc. are not responsible for any losses or injuries incurred while using the facility.