Stadium Track Hours:
|Monday- Friday||6:00am - 8:30am | 5:00pm- Last rental end(typically 11pm)|
|Saturday & Sunday||6:00am - Last rental end (typically 11pm)|
- If it is snowing, or snow has built up on the track and or dome, the track will be closed until further notice
Stadium Community Hours (Field):
BOARDED FIELD 2(blue) ONLY Monday-Friday 6pm – 10pm
Saturday 7am-10pm BOARDED FIELD 2(blue) ONLY | 2pm - 7pm BOARDED FIELD 1(pink) ONLY
HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FIELD PERMITS AND HOLIDAYS
General Facility Rules
1. NO pets are allowed on the property.
2. NO smoking or alcohol permitted on the property.
3. Food, gum, nuts or sunflower seeds are NOT permitted on the property.
4. Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are NOT permitted on the property. Bike racks are located just outside the front entrance.
5. NO starting blocks, hurdles, metal cleats, or other equipment allowed on the track or field.
6. Shirts and shoes must be worn at ALL times.
7. Weapons of any kind and materials posing a fire risk are strictly prohibited.
8. The track is open to the public during the times the facility is open. Track use is at your own risk. Track rules are enforced.
9. Field users and spectators must stay on turf.
10. The TDSB and Raizenne Inc. are not responsible for any losses or injuries incurred while using the facility.
Rent a field HERE
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us here