Hours of Operation: Stadium Track - *Community members would not have access to the field when user groups with permits are present!
Mondays – Fridays from 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays – Sundays: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
*Please see Track - Track Closures on the website to learn when the stadium would be closed!
General Facility Rules
1. NO pets are allowed on the property.
2. NO smoking or alcohol permitted on the property.
3. Food, gum, nuts or sunflower seeds are NOT permitted on the property.
4. Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are NOT permitted on the property.
5. NO starting blocks, hurdles, metal cleats, or other equipment allowed on the track or field.
6. Shirts and shoes must be worn at ALL times.
7. Weapons of any kind and materials posing a fire risk are strictly prohibited.
8. The track is open to the public during the times the facility is open. Track use is at your own risk. Track rules are enforced.
9. Field users and spectators must stay on turf.
10. The TDSB and Raizenne Inc. are not responsible for any losses or injuries incurred while using the facility.