1) When is CTS Track available for community use?
Central Tech Stadium Track is available to the community at no cost during the summer and winter seasons. Please double check our track hours above for detailed times. Please keep in mind school hours may affect the public use as the school has priority over the facility from 7:00am - 5:00pm. The track is also weather permitting during the indoor season (dome season) as the track is not available if there is snow, ice, sleet or slush on the surface.
2) Do I have to pay to use the track? What about when my son or daughter is playing soccer?
3) When can track users gain access to the field?
Field access is by permits or community hours only. Please view Community Hours for more information.
4) What kind of equipment can runners use on the track (stroller, walker, spikes, poles, etc.)?
Spikes are accepted on the track at any time. Strollers and any walking aids are accepted on the track during daytime non-peak hours. Please verify all walking aids with the Front Desk before starting your work out. Bikes are not allowed on the track at any time.
5) What is the length of the track and how do the lanes work for runners and walkers?
Central Tech Stadium features a six lane, 400m track. The facility also includes jumping pits for field sports.