1) When is CTS Track available for community use?
Central Tech Stadium Track is available to the community at no cost in the outdoor season from 6am and in the indoor season during daylight hours only. Please keep in mind school hours may affect the public use as the school has priority over the facility from 7:00am - 5:00pm. The track is also weather permitting during the indoor season (dome season) as the track is not available if there is snow, ice, sleet or slush on the surface.
2) Do I have to pay to use the track? What about when my son or daughter is playing soccer?
3) When can track users gain access to the field?
Field access is only permitted if there are no user groups on the field at the time.
4) What kind of equipment can runners use on the track (stroller, walker, spikes, poles, etc.)?
Spikes are accepted on the track at any time. Strollers and any walking aids are accepted on the track during daytime non-peak hours. Please verify all walking aids with the Front Desk before starting your work out. Bikes are not allowed on the track at any time.
5) What is the length of the track and how do the lanes work for runners and walkers?
Central Tech Stadium track is 400m - regulation track size. The facility also includes jumping pitts for field sports. The track also features six lanes and is ideal for high school track meets.