1. NO pets allowed on the property.
2. NO smoking or alcohol permitted on the property including the parking lot.
3. Food, gum, nuts or sunflower seeds are NOT permitted on the property.
4. Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are NOT permitted on the property.
5. NO metal cleats allowed on the track or field.
6. Shirts and shoes must be worn at ALL times.
7. Weapons of any kind and materials posing a fire risk are strictly prohibited.
8. The track is open to the public during the times the facility is open. Track use is at your own risk. Track rules are enforced.
9. Field users and spectators must stay on turf.
10. The TDSB and Raizenne Inc. are not responsible for any losses or injuries incurred while using the facility.
Violation of the rules and regulations governing Central Tech Stadium will result in the cancellation of privileges and fines to permit holders.
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 12:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 12:00am
Monday - Friday: Sunrise - 8:15am; 4:45pm - 12:00am, Saturday- Sunday: Sunrise - 10:00pm
Central Tech Stadium is located at 725 Bathurst Street on the west side of Central Technical High School. Central Stadium is public transportation friendly due to the high traffic area. We encourage TTC, walking or biking to access the stadium.
Subway: Take Bloor/Danforth Line to Bathurst Subway station and walk south or take the 511 street south to Harbord Street.
Bus: Take 94 Bus from Wellesley Station (West towards Ossington) or Ossington Station (East towards Wellesley) and get off at Bathurst Street.
Looking for youth programs for your little one? We have something for everyone!
Summer Camps: CTS offers a multi-sport and fun activity camp with sports, activities, excursions, swimming and beach days. It's the best way to spend summer!
Little LEAGUERS: Start your toddler off on the right foot with Little LEAGUERS' soccer and baseball development and instruction program. What better way to get your little one started in an active lifestyle?
After School Club: All children need at least 60 minutes of physical activty a day and After School Club is a fun program for kids to stay active after school. What are your kids doing after school?
1) When can the community use the field?
Central Tech Stadium has community hours year round to allow the community to use the field at no cost at designated hours throughout the week. During the winter months the dome is covered and community hours fall during holiday weekends. In the summer, community hours are weekends and daily in the non-school months. For a list of specific community hours, please stay up to date with our website. Otherwise if the fields are not in use, the community is welcome to drop by and use open fields during the summer months. The stadium is open in the summer from 6:00pm - 11:00pm weekdays and 7:00am - 11:00pm weekends.
2) When is the field covered by the dome and does the dome cover the track?
Central Tech Stadium is a year round facility as it is domed in the winter season. The dome stays on from late October until later April. During the summer, the is taken down and the lights come on at sunset to allow play to continue in the evening. CTS will post information about dome up and down as the dates approach.
The dome does not cover the track in the winter months as voted by the community, therefore the track is always outdoors and can only be used in the winter weather permitting.
3) Can people run on the track for free?
The track is open to the community all year round and currently at no cost. During the winter months, the track is available during daylight hours only and weather permitting. In the summer, the track opens at 6am each morning and is available throughout the day as long as school permits.
4) How can I sign up for the sports at the stadium?
Central Tech Stadium runs Summer Camps, Little LEAGUERS (Toddler Program) and the After School Club. All other programs are organized externally. Currently youth programs are run by SC Toronto, North Toronto Soccer Club and Mooredale Soccer Club. Adult programs are run by Extreme Toronto Sports Club, Toronto Sport and Social Club and Toronto Ultimate Club. For more information about external programs, please visit our Tenants and User Groups page for more information.
5) Where is the stadium entrance and where can I park?
The stadium entrance is located in the alley between Central Tech High School and and the field. The alley is parallel to Bathurst Street and off Harbord Street. The entrance is accessed through the CTS Clubhouse at the north east end of the field. The parking lot is located off Borden Street which is one street east of Bathurst and a one way going north from Harbord Street.