Central Tech Stadium track is open daily!
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM - CTS Staff do not have jurisdiction over the facility during school hours!
Saturdays and Sundays: Open 7:00 AM and closing times coincide with facility permit times which are typically later in the evening (8:00 PM - 11:00 PM).
Note, these hours are subject to change and are set in place until October 11th, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Community Hours?
- They are fixed days and times when the community can use the track/field for free.
- They are based on the field’s availability, which changes from season to season.
- They take into account when TDSB students/community users and user groups will use the field.
- They may be subject to change. Examples of why these hours may change include unforeseen scheduling conflicts, required field maintenance and repairs, etc.
- It is important to note that there is a very high likelihood additional field hours are available for the community to use. These additional hours are not listed because they arise from unexpected cancellations.
- Community members are encouraged to follow @CentralTStadium on Twitter or call the facility and inquire.
How do Community Hours work?
- Hours are posted on the Central Tech Stadium website and on-site at the stadium.
- Community members can enter the field through the clubhouse or the automatic gate.
- Staff will be tracking all, if not most, of entrees’ emails in order to maintain a database of community users to enhance the level of communication should changes to operations should be made.
- Changes to Community Hours will be communicated through the Twitter account and website. Community members are also welcome to call the facility anytime to confirm and/or inquire about additional available time.
What else do I need to know?
- Community hours are supervised
- No equipment is provided.
- Community members use the facility at their own risk and are expected to follow general rules, which are posted in and around the facility.
- The track and endzones are always available at no cost during facility hours.
- Rules are contingent on COVID-19 restrictions and will change as necessary.